- Discipleship Handbook: A handbook designed to explain BVBC's strategy for making disciples and how to get involved.
- F260 Reading Plan: A Bible reading plan that goes through the New Testament with a weekly memory verse.
- dGroup Covenant: An agreement that all dGroup members must sign to join a discipleship group at BVBC.
- Accountability Questions: Cards with accountability questions that can be used during dGroups to ask of one another each week.
Spiritual Discipline Resources for dGroups
- Sample Hear Journal: An example of a completed HEAR journal.
- What is a Hear Journal: An explanation of how to complete a HEAR journal.
- Praying the Bible: A series of articles on how to pray using the Psalms.
- Silence and Solitude: A series of articles on how to practice the spiritual disciplines of silence and solitude.
- Why to Meditate on the Bible: An article on why believers should practice the discipline of meditation.
- Methods for Bible Meditation: An article on different ways to practice the spiritual discipline of meditation.
- Fasting for Beginners: An article on how to get started with the discipline of fasting.
- Budget Guide: A guide on creating a monthly budget that honors the Lord.
- Budget Worksheet: A worksheet that can be used to break down your monthly income and expenses as you create a budget.
- Outreach Handbook: A handbook designed to explain BVBC's strategy for reaching the lost and how to get involved.
- Oikos Map: An explanation of what an Oikos Map is and how to create one.
- The 3 Circles: An explanation of how to share the gospel using the 3 Circles.
- The 3 Circles Video: A video example of how to share the gospel using the 3 Circles by Pastor Jimmy Scroggins.
- 15 Second Testimony: An explanation of how to write and share your 15 Second Testimony.
- 3 Responses to the Gospel: A drawing illustrating the three ways that someone may respond to the gospel and what to do next.