Blue Valley Baptist Church places a high priority on creating opportunities to worship God together as well as providing a means for individuals to serve as a part of the worship-leading teams: Vocal Teams, Instrumental Teams, Technology Teams.
Vocal and Instrumental Teams
The Worship Vocal and Instrumental Teams are two of our most active and visible ministry groups. Each member is a volunteer who understands the value of investing his or her own musical talent in leading others to worship God. There are always openings in these groups and everyone is welcome!
Contact the Worship Ministry Office at
Our Children's Choir currently meets at the Antioch Campus only. Children's Choir is offered for kids ages 4 through grade 5.
- Ages 4 through Kindergarten: Fun activities, impressionable songs, and age-appropriate lessons that are a perfect fit for little ones.
- Grades 1-5: Songs kids will recognize and enjoy learning, with spiritual applications and Scripture memorization that will plant the Word in their hearts. Large-group activities will energize and motivate them to return week after week.
Contact the Worship Ministry Office at for more information.
Student Choir currently meets at the Antioch Campus only. All students are welcome and encouraged to participate.
The Student Choir provides an opportunity for students in grades 6-12 to incorporate their artistic interests in service to the congregation as well as to the community, through performing and sharing in various times and places throughout the year.
The Worship Ministry Tech Team manages all the technology that enhances giving glory to God through praising Him during services. Each volunteer controls one of three areas in the booth:
- Sound Engineer – Responsible for all the microphones on stage as well as mixing audio for either the worship center or the video stream
- Projection Technician – Projects all the lyrics and visuals used throughout the worship service
- Camera Technician – Operates the remote cameras for video recording and streaming
Two to three times monthly, volunteers cover one of the above stations for an entire Sunday morning, consisting of a rehearsal and all morning services. Everyone is fully trained in the use and operation of all equipment; no prior experience required.
Contact the Worship Ministry Office at with questions or to volunteer.