bvbcSTUDENT Ministry exists to grow students who follow Jesus with their lives by practicing the 5 Biblical Practices: Surrender, Sacrifice, sustain, Share, and Shine.
Get involved in our bvbcSTUDENT Ministry:
- Sunday School - tailored to help students navigate life and learn how to Follow Jesus. With dedicated student ministry leaders, students explore their relationship with Jesus and how that can influence every decision they make! Middle School and High School meet at 930a on the Ridgeview and Antioch Campuses in classes arranged by grade and gender.
- Student Choir - for all Middle School and High School students. Contact the Worship Ministry office to learn more at .
- AWANA Trek and Journey - Bible study and memorization program for Middle and High School students desiring to continue in AWANA. You can get more information about AWANA here.
- Connect - bvbcSTUDENT Ministry Connect is the Sunday Night program for our middle and high school students. The focus of Connect is to teach students God's word and encourage them to love one another. It's a welcoming environment for students to enjoy time with the Lord and their brothers and sisters in Christ.
- Disciple Now - February 17-19, 2017. DNow is a 6th-12 grade ministry event held yearly. Students spend quality time discovering more about being a Jesus Follower. Students are divided into grade and gender-based groups that say in the homes of BVBC members. During the weekend, Students participate in Bible study, small group discussions and spend one-on-one time with an adult leader. Large group recreation is a key component to this event. Students are encouraged to invite friends to attend this impactful weekend.
- Centrifuge - June 19-23, 2017 Centrifuge is a week-long camp for grades 6-12. Students will experience great teaching, great worship, small group time and lots of fun activities.
- Mission Trip - Yearly trips taken with our 8th-12th grade students wishing to step out and be salt and light.